Saturday February 13, 2021 NYC
Part 3 Friday Feb. 19th, 7-8pm
Part 2 Friday Dec. 4th, 7-8pm
Part 1 Friday Nov. 20th, 7-8pm
Mahayogi Yoga Mission presents Part 3 of its online program “Disarming the Mind for Freedom,” from its series: Positive Transformation in Times of Change. Information about Part 1 and Part 2 can be viewed as follows:
To see recorded excerpts from the Dec. 4th program, please watch our YouTube videos:
- Story of Freedom 1: Recognition (Echo from the Cave: 148)
- Story of Freedom 2: Self-Reflection (Echo from the Cave: 149)
With our eyes fixed on the external world, internal observation of the mind is more challenging than ever before. Glimpse just beyond the realm of our immediate perception, to the battle waging constantly within our own minds that keeps us in an un-free state, and seek together with us to disarm its factions in a step towards Freedom.
In Part 3 of this program, the layers and entanglement of the mind that have been presented in Part 1 and Part 2 will be brought together to understand and learn the way to move forward towards what comes next.
All are welcome to attend. No prior experience or knowledge of Yoga is necessary. Attendance to Part 1 and 2 is not a requirement, however we request that all attendees view the two YouTube videos from Disarming the Mind Part 2 in preparation of the event.
Date: Friday, February 19th
Time: 7 – 8pm
Speakers: Ekanta and Sadhya
Required: Please watch the two YouTube videos from our previous program:
- Tickets will be available for purchase for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Please note that using Zoom is required for attending this program.
- You will be emailed a Zoom link on the day of the program.
- We will be happy to provide technical assistance to anyone who may need it.
- We will open the Zoom space at 6:15 for attendees to enter and test that Zoom is working properly.
- We request that all attendees join Zoom by 6:45pm so that we can begin punctually.
Please reach out to email@example.com for all further inquiries about this event.